Teenage Relationships

Many teenagers spend a lot of time thinking and talking about being in a relationship, because of the groups of friends that they hangout or spend the most time talking to. In most teenage relationships it might last only a few weeks or months. However, some choose to focus on schoolwork, sport or other interests rather than having relationships. Every teenager has different attitudes towards their relationships, because everyone will feel different about the issues of being in a relationship. Having being in relationship can have a depict problems to their family and friends on this issues that is affecting the relationship with the young teenagers.
The major problem that is affecting most of the teenage relationships is the breakups and broken hearts of teenage relationships. The most frustrating thing about teenage relationships is to make things worse, teenage break-ups might be played out in public, maybe at school, or online on social networking websites.
At an age of 9 and 11 years old, teenagers might start to show more independence from their family and more interest in friends. Hence, at an age of 10 to 14 years old, teenagers want to spend more time in mixed gender groups, which might eventually end up in a romantic relationship. However, 15 to 19 years old, romantic relationships can become central to social life. Friendships might become deeper and more stable. However, everyone is fully accountable for their own relationships. Because it’s the ability that everyone needs to embrace and incorporate these powerful values that will help them start to live with more integrity, honesty, compassion and enthusiasm.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!