Family Fun

“Yippee, I can’t wait to get there” said Molly.
“Have you got everything?” asked mum”. “I will go through Angel, Gus’s and my bags” replied Molly.
“Money, Undies, Bras, Tops, Pants, Jumpers, Socks, Shoes and that’s all” Angel said.
“Wait, no its not” Said Molly, “We need our toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush and most of all, lots of books!”
“GUS you silly billy” said mum from down the hallway, you need to at least pack 2 spare pairs of undies.
“What did he pack” asked Molly.
“Well” said Molly’s Mum, “he packed 4 superheros, an ipad and 1 pair of undies.”
“I’m not a silly billy” said Gus.
“Yes you are” said Molly.
“Don’t you start a fight Molly” said Mum.
“I will go get dad from the shed” said Angel.
“I will come with you Angel” said Molly.
“Not if I go with her” Gus said.
“You can all go!” Yells out mum.
“Dad” all of the kids call out together
“Yes kids?” replies dad.
“It’s time to go!” they all say.
“I must hurry up then” dad said to the kids.
They all run to the house, until they hear Gus crying out “help me! I fell over and I am bleeding.”
“We’re coming Gus” the sisters cried out.
“No, don’t worry girls” screamed dad “I’ll go help him.”
When Molly and Angel get home mum asked where is Gus was in a worried voice. The girls explained what had happened and that dad was carrying him home.
“Gus will not want to go on the holiday now” said mum.
“Waaa waaa” Gus came inside crying.
“Poor Gus” soothed mum.
“That doesn’t matter lets pack the car” sulks Gus.
“You’re funny Gussy” laughed Molly.
After they packed the car they set off to the airport. “Have we got everything?” asked mum. “No!” Gus yelled out “I need Jack!”
“Who is Jack” questioned Dad.
“It is his imaginary friend” Molly answered.
“I will take him to go get Jack.” After mum and Gus left Molly said to her dad “He needs to grow up!”
Dad relied grumpily “Don’t say that he’s getting there.”
When Mum and Gus got back they set off. “We are nearly at the airport, do you want something to eat” Mum asked.
“Yes can we have McDonalds?” asked Molly and Gus
“Did someone say McDonalds?” Angel asked cheekily.
Everyone broke into laughter. “We will go to McDonalds” said Dad “It’s just around the corner.”
“So it should be quick” Angel quickly replied. When they arrived the kids told their parents what they wanted to eat and then they run off to the playground
“This is fun.” Said Gus. “Not for older kids” Molly snapped back.
“The food is ready” called out Mum.
After they finished eating they set off to the airport.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!