Olivia Saves The Circus

Before school, Olivia likes to make pancakes for new little brother William, and old little brother Ian. This is a big help to her mother. After a nice breakfast it's time to get dressed.
Olivia has to wear this really boring uniform. Of course you can always accessorise. Beep-beep coming through. Today is Olivia's turn to tell the class about her holiday. Olivia always blossoms in front of an audience: "One day my mother took Ian and me to the circus" she begins: "William couldn't come because he still has to take a map. But when we got there, all the circus people were off with ear infections. Luckily I knew how to do everything. I was Olivia the tattooed lady, I drew the pictures on with marker pen. Then I was Olivia the lion tamer and Olivia the tight-rope walker and I balanced on stilts and juggled and was Olivia the clown and rode a unicycle. Then I was the flying Olivia, Olivia queen of the trampoline and finally Madame Olivia and her trained dogs. They weren't very trained. And that's how I saved the circus and now I am famous.
Then one time my dad took me sailing. Was that true? Olivia's teacher asked, quite true says Olivia, all true? quite all true, are you sure Olivia?, to the best of my recollection.
Olivia heads home gracefully, how was school today darling? Olivia's mother asks as usual; fine, said Olivia, what did you do? nothing. It's bed time, but of course Olivia not at all sleepy. Good night said her mother, good night mummy said Olivia, close your eyes, they are closed, then go to sleep, I am asleep, and remember no jumping, ok mummy.
Now Olivia, I said no jumping, who do you think you are? Olivia queen of the trampoline.
"MAYBE".

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!