THE FIRST FIGHT

One day when I was walking along happy as ever, I spotted a small entrance to a shining cave. When I entered the cave, I noticed there were diamonds along the wall. I went deeper into the cave and stumbled upon a kid tied up and gagged. I took the cloth off his mouth and asked him what his name was. He said it was Rhiley. When he said we couldn’t go without Jake, I told him to wait outside.
I went back in, all the way to the end of the corridor and that’s when I noticed three men. When I looked at the emblem on their shirts and saw it was a snake, I knew they killed my parents. I put on my mask and ran in to save the other boy. I promised to my Sensei I would not kill anyone. I was shot in the arm but I saved the boy and told him to go to his friend and to stay away from me.
After the fight, I went to the tavern to get something for my arm. I went to the bathroom to wash the blood and put the bandage on. When I went to the door, I saw five men exactly the same as the people who killed my parents. I had to fight again, one on five, unfair on them. I punched the General in the arm and kicked the others in the head. I kicked
down the door and went out in style.
I went to my hideout and there was someone there. He asked me to join his team of spies. I said yes but as long as I do not have to kill anyone and I would have a chance to show off my karate.
My first mission was to find the blue monkey and retrieve it otherwise the world would be in grave danger. I went to the amazon jungle and found a dart dispensing, pressure plated path and on the other side was the blue monkey. I jumped across the pressure plated pathway and went one step at a time. I grabbed the blue monkey and drove off in my fighter jet. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!