Rainbow Woman

The Girl Who Became a Superhero
One early day an ordinary girl named Rachael decided to get ready and go out for dinner. There was a bad guy named Paul who worked at the restaurant. He was walking around the kitchen when something fell out of his pocket and dropped into one of the plates of food. The chef grabbed the plate and took it to table that Rachael was on. Rachael ate it all up and she then drove home.

The next morning Rachael woke up, got dressed and went for a jog. As she was jogging she started to go really fast. She couldn’t stop. Rachael started to fly. She didn’t know what to do. Then she slowly started to come down and reached the floor. Rachael ran inside. Later, she was watching TV and she wanted to eat something but couldn’t be bothered to get up. Then she saw a bowl of chips floating in the air. Rachael grabbed the bowl and started to eat the chips.

The bad guy Paul wanted the chips. His gang tried to steal them from Rachel. She wanted them to stop and had to use her superpowers. Paul and Rachael had a big fight and the bad guys gave up and went far away.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!