Rainbow Man

Rainbow Man
Once upon a time there was a good superhero called Rainbow Man. He became a superhero by having a super-hot potion with a lot of water in it during his science class. He always wished to be a superhero because he wanted to get revenge for his parents who were killed by Platinum Man.

Rainbow Man fought for the Rainbow Kingdom. He lived there in an underground cave which was very secret. He could shoot flames from his mouth and throw mini rainbows from his costume. Rainbow Man could break anything with his wings as well as raising Rainbow Dragons. When he died, Rainbow Man knew he would turn into a Rainbow Dragon. Rainbow Man could control the sun and the sea. When he turned into a rainbow, no one could fight him. When he was awake there was always a rainbow in the sky.

Rainbow Man was in team with Lava Ball who was his sidekick. His enemies were Platinum Man and Cyclops Man. Rainbow Man had a rainbow costume.

Rainbow Man and Lava Ball fought the other team but just as they started Dream Man came in and the other teams got together and tried to kill him. Dream Man was from a planet called Dreamopia. Dream Man was just about to get shot by a mini rainbow when he teleported straight back to Dreamopia. The other two teams went back to fighting each other.

Cyclops Man ended up in hospital because Lava Ball threw an Extreme Lava Ball at him. Platinum Man also ended up in hospital because Rainbow Man threw a mini rainbow at him.

Just when the Rainbow Team were walking back to their secret cave, Lava Ball said, “We need another person in our team.” But Rainbow Man disagreed and they started to argue. Because of this, Lava Ball went to Platinum Man’s team but Rainbow Man thought they had the exact same problem because Cyclops Man came to Rainbow Man’s team.

Both teams had difficulties when they fought against other teams but they still beat everybody. When they came up against each other, nobody could win. So Lava Ball decided to play a trick on Platinum Man and all three of the good team tried to kill him. Platinum Man ended up as a tiny piece of platinum.

The three superheroes decided to stay together as a team and defeat every evil person who tried to take over the world. They were the best team ever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!