Batboy

Batboy
Batboy was good. He lived in an orphanage next to a skate park. He loved skateboarding. One day a bat bit him. It was an unusual bat. The next day he got out of bed. He was flying. Batboy was scared at first but he got used to the flying. Soon he got super strength. He went skating and ripped the door off!

One day Batboy went to Batman. “Batman,” he said, “You fight for justice to help people and fight your enemies. I want to do that too.”

“Build a bat suit,” said Batman. “Go and get justice.” So Batboy built a bat suit and a utility belt and he defeated his enemies.

Ten years later he had grown big and strong. He got a call but it was from the bank. It was his friend Ben from the orphanage. Ben was the bad guy, Stickyman. They two of them had a big fight that Batboy lost.

He went to his friends, Dolphin Boy, Rainbow Man and Batman. Dolphin Boy had a plan. “We should fight with you, Batboy.” So they trained and they were ready to fight for justice. They had another fight with Stickyman. Stickyman was defeated!

Batboy lived happily and safely throughout his life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!