A Close Escape

A Close Escape
Once upon a time there was a superhero called Lava Ball. His superpowers were flying, shooting lava balls out of his mouth, seeing 400km away, teleporting, shooting acid and telekinesis. Telekinesis is moving stuff by mind.

Lava Ball became a superhero because his parents were killed by his worst enemy Zod. This was why he was a good guy. His team were Batman, Superman and Rainbow Man. His enemies were Platinum Man, Zod, Darkside and Deathstroke.

Lava Ball lived in an underground cave that had lava in it. He slept in lava. He was born like this because his mother was a human and his father was an alien.

One day Lava Ball heard a noise that annoyed him. He went outside to look and accidently shot Zod with acid. Zod’s team saw on the news. Zod’s team wanted revenge, so they went to Lava Ball’s cave. The door of the cave needed a fingerprint. Darkside used his lava zap to zap the door open. The door opened but then there was a second door made from a ship in the 1790s. Not even TNT and bombs could blow it up because these metals were used to ship bombs around. The bad guys retreated.

Zod’s team put cameras around the place to see when Lava Ball was going out. Lava Ball hacked into the website for the camera and put a virus in it. Lava Ball flew out of the cave and his enemies were waiting for him. The teams expected to fight. Lava Ball, Batman, Superman and Rainbow Man fought against Platinum Man, Darkside and Deathstroke. Deathstroke got wounded. Zod’s team retreated.

Zod’s team thought, “They’re too good for us.”

Zod’s team wanted to be friends with the other team. Batman had this one secret superpower that could heal people. He helped everyone gain health. From then on everyone became friends and fought crime together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!