In My Imagination

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

In my imagination, I’m the spy who has to save the world from evil, with my super awesome spy gadgets.
In my imagination, the boy who sits next to me at school is an alien, who NEVER STOPS TALKING!
I think he was sent from Pluto to make me fail my school assignments.
In my imagination, my teacher is like a beautiful fairy, showering me with goodness.
In my imagination, plants have big mouths to gobble me all up and leave nothing left but my skeleton.
In my imagination, my VERY ANNOYING SISTER doesn’t exist to steal my posters and everything I treasure.
In my imagination, school is the best place in the world where I can play with my friends all day.
In my imagination, Mummy and Daddy are the superheroes of the world and I’m their little cherub.
This is all in a tough day's work... imagining.
Bye, I’m off to get tea and biscuits from Mummy!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!