Elephant In Wonderland

There was once an elephant called Alice. The day she wasn’t aware, if she was aware this wouldn’t of happened! But today she’s not aware so that would mean this story has got to happen. So that I can just shut my mouth, when I finish this book, I can but I haven’t, so I will now, I’m starting the story...
Chapter 1
There was once an ELEPHANT called ALICE. Alice was a very intelligent elephant, so intelligent that one day when she was thinking about an idea and NOT watching where she was going she fell into a rat hole. This hole was particularly small so I don’t know how she did it.
Chapter 2 Falling
When she was falling she realised she wasn’t falling, she was floating. When she thought that she was safe (from DEATH (just kidding)) she was diving down (not literally but she was falling down soooooooooo fast her pants fell down.) When she came out she landed straight down with a giant thud!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 3 The Landing
Once she fell she met a rat. She said to the rat, "Can you speak? I wonder what you are and what's your name?"
The rat said, "I can speak, I'm a rat and my name is Lollypops. What the devil are you?"
"I'm an elephant, a baby elephant and my name is Alice. And I wanted to run away," said Alice to Lollypops.
"Well off you go. I don't need you here. Who cares about a stinky baby elephant?" Said Lollypops.
"I care and if you think so I won't protect you from cats or whatever you need so ta-ta. You're the worst see-ya never again," said Alice as she walked away.
Chapter 4 The Garden
Alice opened the door and saw the beautiful garden with the flowers that grew so incredibly high, the nice mowed grass only on 1 side and on the other side everything was dead or deceased. The flowers that were there where scrambled (like scrambled eggs) then she saw a castle. She knew straight away what was in there. The evil Dr. Monster (that was what she thought). Really it was the darkest elephant in the history of elephants...da, da, daaaaaa. (Her name was Mrs. Evil Head)
Chapter 5 The Castle
Alice makes her way into the castle and said, "Hello evil Dr. Monster you are evil."
"I'm Mrs. Evil Head not Evil Dr. Monster."
So Alice went into the throne room and saw the crowns and stole them all like a thief!
Chapter 6 The Mad Chatter
She ran away and saw tea set up and she thought what is tea doing outside? “I think that's not proper but it wouldn't hurt to have a taste.” The Mad Chatter heard that and said, "You may have some if you solve my riddle. What has sound but you cannot see it? It's what you hear with ring ting, ting, can you solve it little Miss Alice? If you can you may have some tea."
"I think I know, is it a voice?" Said Alice. "No 1 more time," said the Mad Chatter.
"Is it music?" Said Alice.
"Yes you can now have tea with us…"
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!