Teleporterror

One day, on a dark and rainy night, Matty got into his teleporter and was transported to a place like hell. It was mainly like hell because there was a giant sign with blinking lights that read, ‘Hell. You won’t come out!’ Matty was really scared and when he thought that he would be trapped there alone, out of nowhere came his best friend, Riley Kivor.?
Matty was so relieved that he wouldn’t have to try and escape on his own. He ran up to Riley but just as he was one metre away, his foot slipped and he plummeted down into the red, hot lava filled town of Hell. Riley panicked and was wondering what to do. He called Jetty-boy and told him to get his lazy buttocks down to Hell and help save Matty!?
Jetty-boy was really scared of Hell, but was even more scared of losing one of his best friends. He set off in his teleporter and went to save Matty. Jetty-boy was a bit on the shorter side and really didn’t like getting burnt on the bottom (he had a loooong and painful experience of sitting on an active stove). Jetty-boy and Riley jumped down into the pit of DOOM! They screamed like teenage girls about to get One Direction tickets or find the perfect pair of shoes.?
They fell into the evil clutches of Mr McFumbles. McFumbles took the two to the ‘Parrrrk mate!’ They were trapped in the really uncomfortable torture chamber. They were further tortured by One Direction music and were forced to wear the perfect pair of shoes. Matty managed to get to safety and was on his way to the ‘Parrrrk mate’ to save his friends. Matty was ridiculously close, when he set off a trap door and fell down an endless pit of DOOM inside the big pit of DOOM!?
Matty used his titanium watch to hook onto a ledge about 50 metres down. He used all of his strength (not much!) to climb about 40 metres. He found a giant ledge, so he took a quick breath before he climbed the final heights. Riley and Jetty-boy were on death’s door when suddenly Matty burst through the door and exclaimed, “Your saviour is here!”?
Jetty-boy and Riley responded at the same time by saying, “Where is he then?” Matty gave them a dirty look because he had dirt and mud on his face. Matty reconfigured the high heels so they would work like grappling hooks. They went back to the big pit of DOOM and grappled their way out of Hell! They kept this adventure a secret and recreated it on a Minecraft world so they could relive this crazy adventure!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!