The Little Scared Wolf

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

Once upon a time there was a little girl called Lola. She was 7 years old. She lives in the city. Her brother’s name was Brian. He was a bully. Lola was scared of him. There was a little scared Wolf who lived near Lola’s house. Brian makes fun of the little scared Wolf. He pokes his tongue out, he pokes up his rude finger and he shakes his bottom at the little scared Wolf.
Little scared Wolf tried his hardest to be brave, but Brian kept on bullying him. Amelia mouse is the little scared Wolf’s friend. She helped little scared Wolf to beat Brian, but no matter how hard they tried, Brian kept on bullying everyone.
Once Brian broke Lola’s arm. She got a Tiger cast on it. It was orange and black. No one knew why Brian bullied everyone. Lola thinks it’s because he is jealous how long, her hair is. Amelia mouse thinks it’s because she’s so cute and the little scared Wolf thinks it’s because he doesn’t have any friends.
“Let’s ask Spirit person?” Said Amelia mouse.
“Yes, I love him especially his big moustache!” Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
So when they got to Spirit persons house they asked, Spirit person answered “He is jealous because he doesn’t have any friends!”
“I was right yelled the little scared Wolf.”
So they went back home. When they got home little scared Wolf walked up to Brian and said “Brian, don’t bully people or you won’t have any friends!”
Brian picked up the little scared Wolf and he was scared and Brian hugged him! And said “Sorry for hurting you, sorry for hurting everyone in the world, sorry for hurting you!”
“I guess people who are small can make a big difference!” Said Brian.
“You learnt your lesson Brian!” Said Lola.
“Don’t be a bully or you won’t have any friends!” Said little scared Wolf.
“Ok! I won’t be mean, Said Brian. We will all be friends!”
“THAT’S THE SPIRIT!” said Lola. Then they all became friends and Brian was the kindest person in town now!
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!