Magical Wonderland

My name is Bella and I will be telling you about the most adventurous and thrilling day in my entire life. It all started when I was biking around the block and saw something really strange so I went to take a closer look. It was a huge hole in the ground. It reminded me of a painting my little sister did because of all of the glitters around it. I decided I should step on it so I could make my shoes sparkle. When I stepped on it the ground shook and it became pitch black, I started to worry. The big hole ended up in a strange little place with apples big as trucks, worms as big as horses and the most exciting thing I have ever seen.... three little pixies! It was so adorably cute to see them I almost couldn’t speak. Two of them seem so startled they hid behind one of the enormous apples. One of them stayed in his spot and politely greeted me and introduced himself and his friends. Their names were Sparky, Mhhrmhhhhhr and Skye. I tried to ask him if he knew the way back home. He seemed to know what I was trying to say and told me the portal was broken and the only way to fix it was to get the essence of the rare kareckameana flower that grew in a very rare spot which was guarded by the goblin king and a wicked elf. Sparky also said that that only one special creature could get the flower out. The creature that pulls it out becomes the ruler. Skye then said that you only get one turn and you come back to the land of the Forgotten. That was how it worked. Then all of them told me that before I did any of those things I had to answer a riddle given by a giant. Mhhrmhhhhhr told me I had to imagine a giant ogre to get there. Imagining the ogre part was pretty simple but the riddle was weird and hard. This is the question: If Mr Bean had nine thousand cards and Cody had six how many May have? This is my answer: Is that a Rhetorical Question? The giant told me I got the answer correct. Hey if you ask a silly question you get a silly answer. When I got to the palace I reached my hand out and grabbed the kareckameana flower. “I got it! I got it!”I jumped up and down as I said it. A little gnome came and anointed me as the new queen. Then he asked me what my first order was and I told him I wanted the creatures from the Land of the Forgotten to live in the kingdom. Afterwards I rode on a royal carriage to where Sparky, Mhhrmhhhhhr and Skye lived. I gave them the essence of the kareckameana flower and the whole entire kingdom. I then travelled back home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!