Callie's Theory

Chapter One
"Callie, you know how Ms Selie doesn't like your "fantasy theories' or, whatever..." said Stacie.
"Well, technically this isn't a theory... it's just what I think about why school was.. created!" stated Callie.
"wait, Callie, NO DO-" started Stacie, but it was to late. Callie had calmly walked into the class were Ms Selie was sitting quietly, reading through exams.
"Hey, Ms Selie! I have a story for you!" Callie hummed.
"Callie, I don't want to hear it," groaned Ms Selie, but Callie went on. Lunch was over when she finished. "Come on, it could be true!" groaned Callie when Ms Selie had given her detention. Stacie
gave her a sorrowful and a 'I-told-you-so' look as she entered the classroom. Callie rolled her eyes. It was true. She knew it. But she just had to prove it to someone...
Chapter Two
Callie woke with a start. She rubbed her eyes and looked through the curtain. There was a bright light coming from the school. Callie sadly remeberd her theory. "School was created by a demon,
whose light was bright, but then turned to a dim red.." Callie muttered under her breath. As soon as she said it, the light was, faded and red. 'Huh, weird..' thought Callie. "The demon was called
the 'Young Torturer' demon, as he tortuerd the young." Kids screamed as Callie heard a wicked, loud laugh. 'This is my theory!!' Callie thought. "Eeeek!" she squeeled, jumping around the lounge
room. She quicky put on her dressing robe and ran outside. "The demon made a jail for the children, where the kids will do as he says, but, he had no idea how to torture them. He then made slaves
called 'teche'-" started Callie but then, Ms Selie's eyes were RED. "Umm..." said Stacie.
"HA! TOLD YOU SO!" yelled Callie. Stacie rolled her eyes. "So the teachers are slaves. they then teach the kids useless stuff and blah, blah blah. Blah," said Stacie, dully. Callie giggled.
"Ok, ok. I have to be the superhero and destroy the demon," Said Callie bravely.
"What would that do?" asked Stacie curiously.
Callie grinned. "It would un-invent school."
Chapter Three
Callie grabs the demon's sword called 'Youthness.' She knew what to do. She ran outside and sneakily looked for the demon portal. She found under the new school. She then went right in front of
the demon. "You hoo! Mr Demon! Want this back?" smirked Callie devilishly. The demon roared with anger and chased Callie. Callie ran under the school and threw the sword threw the portal.
"You wamt it? THEN GET IT!" yelled Callie. The demon, obviously not thinking straight, ran into the portal. Callie then threw the demon's tooth at the portal. It disaperred, and Callie felt
sick. She fell to the floor...
Chapter Four
"CALLIE! WAKE UP! ARE YOU OK?!?!" asked Callie's mum franticaly.
"Yea, I'm fine, Mum. I totaly un-invented school though!" Callie reported happily.
"What are you talking about? You slept in and I thought you were sick, but obviusly not! Come on, get up and get ready for school." The words echoed in Callie's head.. 'School'...
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled Callie. "SCHOOL STILL EXISTS!!!"
"Honey, if you thought you destroyed that school demon you keep going on about, then it was justa a dream. Oh, and also, Ms Selie said you weren't in detontion yesterday," said Callie's mum.
Feeling sick and upset, Callie got ready for another day at Demon Primary School....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!