The Weird Protector

Do you ever feel like someone is watching or do you just imagine it? My class is going to explore an abandoned 100 year old house. This house has many secrets, yet did we know that fortunately we were going to unfold them all.There are many legends about this house. One legend is that there is a beast that gobbles up anyone the that tries to enter. We just arrived at the old house on the bus. It didn't look old, it looked new. We got off the bus and the teacher opened the gate. We slowly crept in, when suddenly the teacher yelled "run" we saw a vicious dog coming towards us, so we all ran inside the house and the door locked behind us. We were trapped in the house. Our teacher searched her pockets for her phone but she left it on the bus. "Mrs" said Billy "there's foot prints here." "All stick together, lets follow them" said the teacher. We all followed the foot prints that lead to a room and the door was already unlocked. We went in to the room to find an old lady sitting in front of thousands of TV screens connected to cameras . The lady stood up and said" I am the protector of your town, I watch everyone!"

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!