Jamaicans Trash Bar Along Side Germans


At the 1989 Canadian winter Olympics 4 men from the Jamaican bob sled team entered the bar as 9:00 for some drinks little did they know the German bob sled team was there too. After a few hours both teams started to go on about how much better there team was in till junior gave up and walked into the bathrooms Yul followed him Yul asked him “what do you see in the mirror when you look at yourself?” Junior replied I see a lost little boy and Yul replied back “No you what to know what I see I see a big, strong, intelligent mother f******.
After the speech for about 5 minutes Junior came back out and said to the Germans and said I’m a big strong intelligent mother F******. But the German didn’t take it a threat so he punched him in the nose Yul come out and cobbered the German right back in the face and then the fight broke out I was in the bar when it all happened and my children were there as well I was disgusted to see this happen. To This issue needs to be delt with through the police and the Olympic officials.

I deeply appolgish for the cursing if it too much could you please contact me and i will have it taken out
Thank you

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!