Bakugan Battle Brawlers New Vestroia

There are six attributes in bakugan. There is Pyrus the attribute of fire, Aquos the attribute of water, Ventus the attribute of wind, Subterra the attribute of earth, Haos the attribute of light, and finally Darkus the attribute of darkness.
These six attributes is what formed Vestroia. There are also two cores that also formed Vestroia: the infinity core and the silent core. Bakugan live in Vestroia, depending what attribute they are. Bakugan fights were held in all six parts of Vestroia.
There wasn’t always Bakugan fights in Vestroia, once a long time ago there was harmony, and no battles and everything was flawless. All the Bakugan were living together in one big Vestroia. Then everything started splitting apart into different worlds. This trouble was caused by a Dragonoid called Nag. The only thing he wanted was power and lots of it.
So that is why he came up with a plan to get the power. His plan was to steal the infinity core, and the silent cores power. The infinity core holds the positive energy and the silent core holds the negative energy. So Naga approached the silent core to absorb its energy. But since he was addicted to power he absorbed too much and he got sucked inside the core.
Then the core opened a portal to a world, the world was called Earth. There was also another Dragonoid called Drago. Drago was able destroy Naga later on and restore peace to Vestroia and renamed it New Vestroia.
In New Vestroia, there was a battle going on. "Bakugan brawl, Bakugan stand," shouted Shun, a bird like Bakugan creature called Ingrim rows to the battle field. ‘’Bakugan brawl, Bakugan stand." But this wasn’t Shun this time, it was something evil.
A dark beast stood next to Shuns Ingrim. This was Ingrims enemy. It was a big dragon with three heads and sharp claws.
“Ability card activate shadow split!” shouts Shun. Ingrim splits into lots of copies of herself. This makes the big dragon confused because he doesn’t know who to target.
Then Shun acts quickly. “Ability activate, Ventus whirlwind,” shouts Shun.
Ingrim whipped a huge wind hurricane on the battle field. BAM! The dragon was knocked out. The good guys win again. And this is the story of Bakugan.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!