War Planes

My name is Fred, I am heading towards an island, we are on a mission to bomb Wangaroo. There is 450 airplanes there are many men in each plane they are very close so close that I can see a guy in the other plane smoking a cigarette. There is lots of bouncing about because of the extreme amounts of turbulence coming off other planes. The pilots are trying really hard to stay on track, but the two planes in front of us there wings collided. As they went down they collided with two other planes. They hit the water with a gigantic splash and all around them little splashes, they were the splashes of men who did not survive. Then a blanket of parachutes fill the sky below the other planes then they disappear under the ocean never to be found.

My name is Steve and I am a man in the water watching the planes disappear over the horizon.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!