Dark Madness

As soon as our gazes met, I knew the devil she was. Her significant face. Blood red lips as shiny as little red riding hood's cape, her cheekbones sucking in a triangular shape, her face as white and pale as delicate clouds. Darkness brewed behind her sickening, blood curdling eyes showing the uncontrollable maniac rushing through her mad dark blood. The shadows under her pointing, high triangular cheekbones made the singular hairs on the back of my neck freeze tall and shattered. The dust particles stand still around her but move and circle me. When they touch me, each nerve running up and down my body shivers and shakes. Stabbing me, it feels like. I hold my screams, swallowing them down my throat. Not giving her the satisfaction of seeing my pain. Knowing she is doing this to me, I curse under my breath. Her lips, plump and ripe , ready to drip poison , ready to swell up trouble, So her cackling laugh can rip through her minions blood stream, the crow. I have no respect for him so I don't even mention his name. I know to be wary. She's rushing towards me now, I'm not scared. Never, will I be. “I’ve missed you my friend, my sister" she mocked me with her head held high, her eyes and her mouth cringe with sympathy. I try to reach for words but she already has me under her curse, slowly she makes me burst out the truth. " you were my sister, you still are, you were the part of me I never had, until our magic flowed then you took the dark path choosing to fulfil vengeance on me, I never even knew what I did" I paused, realising I was sobbing on my knees. I looked up at her, her eyes were wanting more. Then her long fingernail started to twitch, meaning she needed more magic to wind me in, into her little curse, poisoning my brain, and it worked. “We made this world, a world of magic when we found we had magic you turned to the dark side, why? I found the creators crystals and hid it far away from where you would look. I told Yaagan you had to work things out before moving in with him, he ran as far away as he could his actions were understandable “she slammed her voice on top of mine. “Where is the creator’s crystal, where can I find it?" Her cruel voice boomed across the mountains as she tried to seem tough but her eyes seeped with an unfamiliar sadness, I knew she cared about him but not that much. The magic tensed my bones as I tried to battle against it. I threw my hands to the sky trying to unleash the power within, summoning the light atmosphere." By my pure, by my wise, unleash the sky, all insight and declare the sun still be bright in the night" Was it really over, for good?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!