Rapunzel And Cid's Adventure

One terrible, windy winter’s day, Rapunzel and Cid where exploring the scary forest. They were not aware of what was in the dark woods. There was an enormous rock and a huge freezing, cold pool right beyond them. The water was as cold as frozen chocolate that has been in the fridge for 3 years! They were going camping and it was a long way until they reached the camp sight.

Rapunzel tripped over her long blonde hair, stumbled over the rock and… into the freezing, cold pool! SPLASH!!! Rapunzel was trapped in a huge, crystal ice block! Cid was so, so, so SHOCKED! Cid travelled a long distance in the forest dragging Rapunzel in the enormous ice block behind him, looking for something to melt the ice with.

The ice block was getting harder and harder. Before the ice block became impossible to melt, Cid found a burning hot lava pit! The lava was like putting my face on a boiling hot barbecue! The ice started to melt. Drip, drop, drip, drop, drip, drop. The ice melted and… Rapunzel was finally free!

Rapunzel was so very thankful. She was as thankful as a person who has not had fresh air in nine months! They were too scared to stay and continue camping, so the two rushed home as fast as they could.

As soon as they both got home, they both told their parents all about their horrifying journey.

Always watch what’s ahead of you!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!