Magic The Cat

One day there was a cute cat called Magic. She was ginger and her eyes were blue. When she is happy she has blue sparkly eyes, when she is sad she dark blue eyes.

On Saturday she was walking and she was happy as always then Magic saw a man take an ice cream off a little boy. Magic was really angry at the man but Magic could not do anything because she was a cat. So she went home.

When she got home, she looked out the window and saw the man going to his house with the little boy's ice cream. So Magic went to get another ice cream from the ice cream shop for the little boy. But then Magic said to herself I can not give the ice cream to the little boy myself! She said to herself I need to give it to his mum, but how? She thought she could put it in a box that was cold all the time with a note that said This is for the little boy who had a ice cream but the man took it away.

So that is what she did.

THE END!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!