Quest Of Fate

Once upon a time there was a warrior named Boromir, he started with humble beginnings. He was a prisoner about to get executed, but he escaped when the guards were distracted. He decided he would run to a nearby town. He managed to find a dead corpse with twelve gold on its body, he made his way to a nearby town called Riverwood. He rented a room for the night with the gold that he found. He thought that he would go to the nearest city and see if he could find a job there. So he asked the innkeeper if she had any information on the city that was nearest to them. The innkeeper told him that it was Whiterun, she also gave him a map. He had a look at the map and was about to start on his way for Whiterun but then remembered that the province of Skyrim was a dangerous place and he had no weapons or armour he only knew one measly little spell called flames, but he wasn’t a mage so it wasn’t much use to him at all. He saw a blacksmith nearby and decided that he had to steal some armour and a sword to protect himself. So he sneaked over to the blacksmith and managed to steal some armour and a weapon. He had another look at his map and started off on his way to Whiterun. On his way he saw a Khajiit hunter and said hello, the hunter introduced himself as Fenthorn. They had a chat and then decided that they would travel together from then on. Later they made their way to the gates of the city and went inside, So they made their way to the palace that was called Dragonsreach. They got there they went inside, They went up to the jarl and said that they were looking for work. The jarl then said that there was a dragon attacking a farm nearby. He said that because the Dragonborn was busy he had to get someone else to do it. Our heroes gladly accepted the job. So they got prepared for the fight and went to the farm. They heard roaring in the distance and saw the distant shadow of the dragon, it loomed in closer and Fenthorn starts shooting at it with his bow and it shoots fire at them, it then lands and Boromir quickly rushing in and starts furiously swinging his sword right in the face of the dragon. After a gruelling fight the dragon finally submits and falls to the ground. They then see its soul being absorbed, but then they saw the figure of the Dragonborn behind them. The Dragonborn congratulated them for their work and said that they should accompany him on his travels, but first they should collect their reward from the jarl, it was some armour and weapons. They then walked into the wilderness with the Dragonborn to experience many adventures yet to come.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!