Killer Bees!

"But Dad..." I moaned. "No buts!" exclaimed Dad,"You wanted to help us out, so you need to help me." Why did I agree to help out. I hate working in the garden. I waited till dad was looking the other way. Then I when to lay down under the old tree in the corner of the backyard. The tree never grows any leaves. In fact,dad was considering chopping it down last week. As I lay down I notice a golden bee hive at the very top of the tree. One of the bees flies down and stings me on the arm. Oww! My arm starter to go red and puff up. That's weird, I don't remember being allergic to bees. Wait a minute, These aren't any old bees, they are disease carrying KILLER BEES!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!