Nidren Madrastans' Life

Nidren Mandrastan (Master) is now the best person who can play basketball in the world but not everyone knows his life before he was the pro- at- basketball. Well I know his saddened life so I will tell you.

He used to live in New York City(Brooks)He wasn't rich or anything so from A very small age he lived in the mucky, smelly, disgusting sewers. His parent's, brother and sister from the gigantic 2nd war. Sometimes he comes to the overpopulated planet and asked for food, clothes or money. One day A kind, caring, hospitality women came to him and gave $1 000, some fancy clothes, delicious, tasty food and A ticket to a basketball game. First he thought it was A dream and after A while, he understood that it wasn't just A dream but it was really happening.

On another day the same women came up to him and spoke in a kind, caring, loving voice,
"Do you still have the ticket that I gave you a few day ago?"
He shouted back in A happy way "Yes I do!"
"Then come on!" said the nice women in a kind voice. They both went a black limo and reached the basketball stadium. When they reached , they got be in the front. The game started and Nidron was inspired by stephon Marboy. After a while one of the players threw the ball in the gallery. Everyone was getting ready to catch the bouncy ball even Nidron was. Suddenly the ball flew down and went right in Nidrons hand. He threw it back but somehow did it with some coll tricks. At the end of the game Stephen asked Nidron if he could join the team and
Nidron said,"Of course I will do it,"
Stephen replied happily, "Then you have to play for next week because one of our players broke his head."
"OK!!!"Nidron shouted excitedly.

And now he is rich, famous and still does basketball.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!