Debut Love

You made my heart beat and beat all of the useless feelings I had for you,
and like a broken record you threw them away.

Denying the way my heart ran on the tracks of your album, and let my cassette stomach churn upside down, you deceived me.

Made me your radio so you could tune my melody to a drone, replaced me with an iPod, took my heart and made it headphones, to listen to your newest 'jam', and made me, in a hit, single.

You were the musician. And I was your first song. The one you hated singing live
because you thought it was 'old-school' so you moved on to someone new. I hope you're happy.

I hope she hits the top 40 and you forever sing her tune. And I hope she loves you.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!