Caleb Logan Bratayley

Caleb Logan Bratayley is a youtube star, he is a 13 year old boy. Caleb Logan was born on July 13th, 2002 and died on the 1st of October, 2015.

Caleb has 2 sisters Annie (10 years) and Hayley (7 years) his dad, billy (35 years) and his mum, Katie (35 years).

Caleb died of cardiomyopathy, which is a chronic disease of the heart muscle.it came undetected in his yearly check-ups.

Caleb past at 7.08pm.The Bratayley family started youtube in 2010 with 1.2 million subscribers.Large amounts of people started following on social medias. One of the Bratayley videos has been watched over 23 million times.

When Caleb passed away it was the hardest feeling for the rest of the Bratayley family. Under each of the Bratayley’s videos there are about 1 million R.I.P comments.

Caleb: Caleb was into baseball, Caleb would do anything to help his team, and his baseball number was 7.

Annie: Annie is a gymnast she is training for level 7 at such a young age (10).when Caleb passed Annie’s life went down track, in despair she continues as if Caleb was still there.

Hayley; Hayley follows Annie in gymnastics and had the biggest bond with Caleb, when he disappeared it was like she had died inside. Hayley is the clown of bratayley and she is also the youngest in the family.

Billy; the dad of Caleb the father of bratayley no one was as upset as billy. When billy was a little boy he liked baseball, when he told Caleb they thought he was acting but as Caleb grew up they noticed how in love with baseball Caleb was.

Katie; mum of the Bratayley’s Caleb and Katie didn’t interact as much when Caleb was a teenager compared to when he was a kid, even though she was hardly interacting with him his death was the most upsetting thing that could happen.

Bratayley; their last name but also the name of their youtube channel. The bratayley youtube channel was originally made for Hayley as it has the combined words of brat & Hayley to create Bratayley.

The Bratayley family have been to many places such as…
LA
California
Australia
And they currently live in the United States.

When I first found out that Caleb died on the 2nd of October 2015 I rushed around trying to find out how he died.1 month and a week later doctors found out what it was. I rushed into my room and grabbed my i-pad out and looked up what it was.it was so upsetting. Today I still wish that Caleb was still here. Even though his feet aren’t touching the ground no one could ever forget him.

Today we stay without Caleb as he has died he’s always watching over every one of his subscribers, lovers and prayers.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!