The Princess Natasha's Birthday

Once up on a time in small kingdom there lived a family. The King's name was Gladstone, The Queen's name was Michena,The prince was Ryan and The princess name was Natasha. One day it was the princess birthday. The king, queen and prince were going shopping to buy some balloons, cake, and also some other stuff. But the princess know tomorrow it's her birthday.

After shopping when they came home they were tired and hungry. Natasha made some delicious food for then but they din't show the princess the gift. After eating food everyone went to sleep on their beds. After 3.00 they wake up and they drink tea and eat snacks. Then they went for a walk with their puppies and family and came home in 3.15. They eat dinner and went to bed.

On Saturday when Natasha woke up everyone say "surprise" she ask everyone what is the matter and they say happy birthday what I cant believe it. Natasha come outside and I will give your give. What is the gift? Dad showed her a puppy. AH thank everyone and i will name this puppy Sweety. Sweety means a loving name. what a gorges name Natu. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!