The ‘Poisonarised’ Dog


Flopsy was an ordinary dog for five years until something crazy happened. It was Tuesday in 1932. On that day Flopsy was running around when a scientist called Andrew B. Bubblebath picked him up to test him in his 99999999999999999 year old lab. He gave Flopsy a very poisonous drink of poisonous liquid that was very poisonous! From then on, he was known as Flopsy the ‘Poisonarised’ Dog!
Five seconds later and he was at his friend’s place. He shot off into the other dog’s house and guess what? He bit his friend on the leg! So now his friend is known as Flopsy the ‘Poisonarised’ Dog Jr. So the two of them went around gathering a dog army! When those dogs got all the dogs in the country they went overseas and they got all the dogs in the world. In ten hours they had all the dogs they needed and many more! The rebellion of dogs gathered together to attack the entire human race!
The scientist Andrew B. Bubblebath started working on a dog repellent that in a day he had completed. Then he found a slingshot and shot his dog repellent at the dog rebellion but all it did was knock three dogs out. Andrew made a massive bomb filled with the repellent and blew it up over the dogs. 999999 of them fell to the ground with a thud. After that, he made twenty more and threw them at the dogs. The rest of the dogs fell flat except one: Flopsy the ‘Poisonarised’ Dog (original). Andrew got out his repellent gun and BAM Flopsy fell over. Since then there have been no dog out breaks.
Meanwhile an evil scientist was ‘poisonarising’ a cat, which is even more dangerous than a dog. Find out what happens next in “The ‘Poisonarised’ Cat” dun dun daaaa.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!