VIle Reginald Vader

Reginald Vader had always loved damp Glasgow with its nasty, narrow nooks. It was a place where he felt happy.

He was a vile, sweet, brandy drinker with skinny fingernails and handsome ankles. His friends saw him as a dangerous, doubtful doctor. Once, he had even saved a puzzled puppy that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of man he was.

Reginald walked over to the window and reflected on his chilly surroundings. The hail pounded like smiling dogs.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Alex Grey. Alex was an incredible friend with scrawny fingernails and solid ankles.

Reginald gulped. He was not prepared for Alex.

As Reginald stepped outside and Alex came closer, he could see the successful glint in his eye.

Alex gazed with the affection of 7671 brave loud lizards. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a resolution."

Reginald looked back, even more happy and still fingering the ribbed kettle. "Alex, I just don't need you in my life any more," he replied.

They looked at each other with cross feelings, like two proud, panicky pigeons cooking at a very peculiar rave, which had reggae music playing in the background and two smart uncles shouting to the beat.

Reginald regarded Alex's scrawny fingernails and solid ankles. "I feel the same way!" revealed Reginald with a delighted grin.

Alex looked sleepy, his emotions blushing like a narrow, naughty newspaper.

Then Alex came inside for a nice glass of brandy.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!