ED And The Giant Squid

Ed and the Giant Squid by toby Elmer 4/25
Chapter 1
There was a boy called Ed, he was 11. He lived in a three storey house near a drain. Suddenly Ed heard something and he went down to investigate.
Oh no, there was a giant squid. He was in the water.
‘’Let’s kill him so I can have him for dinner,” said Ed. “He will be delicious.’’
Then Ed saw Albert next door. Ed said hello to Albert.
‘’Do you want to fight the giant squid?” said Ed.
‘’By the way, let’s get some weapons from the weapons closet upstairs. The gun has 250 bullets and 1 spear,’’ said Albert.
Yes thought Ed,
‘’ We killed the squid, let’s take it home.’’
‘’Wait! Which house are we going to have it at?’’ said Ed.
‘’Let’s have it at my house.’’ said Albert.
‘’Sure.’’ replied Ed.
Then Ed went to Albert’s house to have the roasted giant squid.
Chapter 2
After they had the roasted giant squid there was some dessert
“We are having chocolate mousse for dessert.” said Albert
“Sounds yummy,” said Ed
“You can stay if you want I’ve got two beds.”
Yes said Ed
“Get into your pyjamas and get into bed.” said Albert. “We will wake up at 8:30 then we will have breakfast.”
Time to get up said Albert after that you can watch half an hour of TV ok times up said albert for dinner let’s go out together said albert let’s take my motorbike to the restaurant ok we have arrived at the restaurant
‘’ hi welcome to the restaurant said Lachie how many people um just two thanks said Ed
Follow me your table number 17 said Lachlan
Thank you Lachlan said Ed.
Thanks for reading !!!



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!