Endangered Species

Come on don’t you have a heart!You don’t want these animals to depart. Forget the ex factor and top 10 singing chart.Look at the most endangered animals and the poison dart .The leopards, Siberia tigers and the polar bear. They are so gorgeous it is just not fair .If I say there latern name will you listen more. Oh looee please don’t say this is a ball. Rhinos, chodowences, komodo dragons by the way. Why do men have to take then all away .Man your such a fool .Snakes kinda life and a hand bag that is just not cool.Please listen to my passion although it may not be in fashion.I can not sing you might laugh , I can not dance you might say that I am starf . But I am 11 and I want these animals to last.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!