Peace

Peace. A dream beyond reach.
Beyond reach of the chaos. The chaos that had destroyed so many lives…

Trees were uprooted. Buildings surrendered. The ground trembled in immense fear.
The mighty earth had awoken, and he roared for his peaceful sleep had been broken.
In one unexpected moment, the peaceful land was poised for demonic destruction.
One by one, homes were demolished, taking jubilant memories into forgotteness.
Like a rebellious wildfire, the scent of sickening horror spread across the petrified people.
Terror took over the once undisturbed city. The inhabitants were blinded by fear.
In desperate faith they dashed to seek protection.
But there wasn’t any.
Only was it when they abandoned everything life’s worth, they see through the mist.
And all hope of life, is lost…

And then there was peace again.
But this peace was different. This peace contained only two things.
Darkness. Darkness and silence.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!