The

12/10/15 12:00am-FUTURE
It is the year 5007 and and the nuclear time bomb has just exploded. I know what you're thinking, everyone's dead. Well no,kind of. People have been turned into weird creatures with tentacles and horns and there all green and slimy. It's not a pretty sight. Remember how I said how this is a nuclear TIME bomb, well the time thing does mean something.

12/10/15 12:00am-PAST
You are sleeping in a soft bed dreaming about his birthday which is coming up in a few days. You are wearing your yellow pyjamas with big blue polka dots. You wake up from the thought that everyone forget your birthday. You go to get a drink of water when you start to fade as you walk. It starts from your legs and runs up your body. You start to scream and then before you know it your whole body is gone. Well you could say that.

13/10/15 12:05am-FUTURE
You are confused and begin to cry. You start to hear weird slimy noise. They begin to get louder and louder and louder and then you freeze. A green thing with tentacles and horns right in front of you. It makes a weird grunting noise that makes you jump. It try's to say will you be my friend but it sound more like will you be my brain but you still understand it. Then you look straight into its eye and you notice that your eye looks very similar. You walk with it for a bit and then notice that there are ruins of a shop called Big W. You finally realise that you are in the future and that the green blob thing must be one of your distant relative. You ask it if it knows how you could get home and says, you're need to finn Brenda of da poolarter boom, which means you need to find the centre of the nuclear bomb. You ask where is it and it points to a shop ruins called Woolworths. You run to Woolworths and dig through the ground until you find the bomb. You touch the bomb and then white lights start flashing everywhere.

13/10/15 2:04am-PAST
You wake up on your kitchen floor and your parents are still sleeping. You go to get your drink of water and then you walk into your room. Before you go to sleep you think about what had just happened. You think, was I dreaming or was it real. You feel something slimy on your back. It is the same slime that was on the monster human. Then you think, I just traveled through time!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!