Ken And Gertrude

KEN AND GERTRUDE

By Will Murphy

One dark spooky night, there were two black sheep born One was named Ken and the other was called Gertrude.
For the first twelve years of their life, all the other sheep bullied them and said, They were dumb and useless, until……………
One night.
It was similar to the night they were born. All the sheep were stolen and were going to be killed!
The thieves didn’t see Ken and Gertrude, so they followed the truck, got on and made a plan.
They saw some wooden posts and bales of hay. Ken and Gertrude let the sheep out of the truck when it stopped.
With the help of the other sheep, they used the hay bales and posts into the hay bales to look like sheep.
They went back to the farm before dawn,
And everyone appreciated them for the rest of their life.
THE END!!!!!!!








FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!