Elemental Catastrophe 2

It was a sunny day in Little Hamington. Bob was climbing a tree then suddenly snap the branch Bob was standing snapped and he fell into a deep, deep hole.

Bob woke with four people standing around him "Where am I" said Bob "The Dark World" an unknown voice said to Bob. "Sleep you'll need it" and he slept.

The next day Bob finally had enough strength to stand up. When he got up the room he was in felt very magical it felt like he was in a room that held the world together. "Good morning" a voice said "Who are you?" said Bob "I'm Wartella. But more importantly who are you?"" My name is Bob."" Hello Bob it's time for you to meet the others".

There were three others named Flamo, Rocky and Aira. Them plus Wartella equals the elements of the Dark World." We'll enough about us. What about you? said Aira "My name is Bob. I always wear a blue top and purple pants with a green cap backwards. Why is this place called the Dark World anyway. It's such a great place.

Fred has clenched this world with his evil fist and his lair is at the top of Mount Evil. "Why don't you guys stop him."" Can't" said Flamo "he's cased a spell so we can't hurt him with our elemental powers. But we can give them to you but just so you know if your not a descendant of the chosen one you will die."" I'll do it" said Bob. The elements led him to the room he woke up in. The elements stood in a square with Bob in the middle. They were murmuring magic words that Bob couldn't understand. Then suddenly four rays of light were shot from the elements hands. Now that Bob harnessed the element powers. It was time to fight Fred.

Once Bob got to the top of Mount Evil there sat on his evil throne was Fred. Bob used the fire element to burn his lamb servants and Fred's throne. Bob then used air to blow Fred high in the sky. Fred said "Who are you"" I'm Bob" said Bob and Bob created a hole to the end of the world with his earth element. Then splashed Fred using the water element in to the hole and as Fred fell he yelled "Not again!!!" so Bob gave back the elemental powers to the elements and they never had any problems with Fred again.... Or did they? to be continued.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!