Bang Bang Bang

Bang Bang Bang!
I try to sleep in a room; it is dark but surly not silent, I feel my belly being tied into a Knot, I can't explain the sound I don't want to sleep!
I just have that one feeling of wanting to be able to do something/anything but not being able to do so, Eating me up like a lion eating meat, I can't sleep my mother my heart the closest my most Worthy, I wake, with the same sound a thumb and bump with a smash and smack, i arise out of that thing called to be a bed it is not a bed at all it is somewhere I fear people say It is peaceful so very far from me, that is a place it just gets worse I can't control nothing there, his eyes so evil her eyes filled with so much passion but yet so much fear, all I wish is for this "family".
Support but pushed away she tries to stand on one foot, to fed, educate and so very much more all on her. My eyes follow this blue sky, Yet back at the same place this square every time you go to step over you get pushed back trapped! She deserve so much better she try's and will give anything that is thrown at her, he will ask for everything to be done for him she will jump and not only jump but jump 3 times higher, never ever good enough, she tries to tell him her fear but that will never fit well with him we Hearing yet another bang and smash
My heart just braking and aching I just wish to see her true smile her true laugh!
I look out a window driving home from school crying not to know whether I would see my mother tomorrow nor next year, she is now weak, not much fat just bone, I pray to our lost love ones in heaven to help and guide us our way out, our path we are stronger then this week man I for-full so much hate in but yet some kind of family grown in 4 years, we have finally reached my wish a "family" full of so much love a now a man that I see as my farther who now jumps with my mother 3 times higher but they do it together it is the meaning of "family" thought I now know the meaning to lay in a bed and to be at peace.
He looks at my mother with a sparkle she looks at the man that has helped us regain our feet with a sparkle that sparkle it just too much to explain.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!