BANG BANG

“BANG BANG” was someone in Meghan’s house? 2 second later everything was swirling she felt dizzy the swirl went away was it a dream. There she was in dazzling land with no explanation, one normal 13 year old girl in the middle of a mysterious green paddock how could this happen? Meghan was confused her mind was like a mine field off conclusions and ideas. The question she could not get out of her head was what was that bang bang were her family, where she?
Then as she looked up a bright glimmering light shot at her face was it the sun, no it was the tip of a glimmering silver unicorn horn was this fantasy she thought? “Who are you and why are you on my land “said the majestic horse “ummmmm I don’t really know why I’m here I really just want to go home “stuttered Meghan in utter astonishment “WAIT WAIT gives me some time to think big bang then magical land and I’m confused “still gobsmacked. Flashbacks Meghan had only heard of them but she was having them but they were not flash backs they were visions of the future there was a war and deaths everywhere she had to save her family her life there community.
Thinking thinking that’s all Meghan was doing do I have imaginary visions or are they actually going to happen was her family in danger. The majestic horse was waiting “hello I’m still hear what are you doing here if you don’t tell me you know what’s coming “ Meghan was too scared to reply she was speech less “well ,answer me “said the horse “ ummmmhhh well I kind of maybe randomly got transferred into well your magical land and I have magical visions of the future and my family in danger and well I was kind of wondering if you could make an amazing magical bang to bring them here to keep them safe please I’m begging you, I love them?” the horse was confused and heartbroken of this girls short but scary story. He had to help her so that’s what he did. He too had magical powers he had magical visions too but he could not see anything in Meghan’s world only his land to protect his people.
SLAMMMMMMMMM the book shut “that’s it for tonight now go to sleep” Rosie’s farther left and slammed her door and locked it. The light started to fade away it was as quite as it could be in a dark room with one window it was cold the concrete reflected her horror she slowly fell asleep and her story ended and so did Meghan’s.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!