KOALAS NEED OUR HELP!

How would you like someone taking away your home? You would be left with no shelter, food and family, could you imagine this? This would be awful! Help and support these
Please help me, my friends and family! beautiful native Australian koala bears by complaining with me to the Council. We must demand that they stop cutting down all of the gumtrees and leaving these koalas without their natural habitat.

$5 can go a long way towards saving the koalas. Got $5? You can help, your small donation will help to support a koala breeding program, provide medical help and protection for koalas. Along with your donation we must say NO to the gumtrees being cut down and save the habitat for our koalas.

Koala’s are dying because of us, we are cutting down all of the gumtrees and this is their food supply and homes. The population of koala’s in Australia has dropped below 11,000 and is decreasing by the minute. Koalas are very close to being listed as endangered animals and need your help.


Your $5 will also go towards funding The Australia Zoo Hospital foundation at Beerwah on the Sunshine Coast. The Australia Zoo Hospital is filled with sick and severely injured animals especially koala’s. Here koalas are being treated for many medical reasons such as dog attacks, bush fires and road accidents. Another reason to please donate.

Koalas need your help by donating $5 you can save a habitat, plant trees and save a koala. Your donation can be sent to Australian Koala Foundation at 40 Charlotte Street, Brisbane. If the koalas could speak they would say, “NO TREE….NO ME!” Give $5, and ask your friends to do the same!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!