Parallel Universe

Jonk and Oscem were in their change room putting their suits on while the crowd was waiting for them. They saw Jonk and Oscem and cheered.
Jonk and Oscem got into the elevator to the top of the rocket and then they got onto the rocket.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 the rocket blasted off into space. They went to the moon then the rocket fell to the ground.
“Oh no, the rocket’s motor. Look, Jonk” said Oscem.
“We need to fix it,” Jonk said
“Yeah,” said Oscem
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 blast off
“It is working,“ said Jonk
“Yeah,” they both said.
“Oh no, the rockets battery is flat” said Oscem “where is the charger? Tell me now?”
“We made it to the moon,” they both shouted
“Ok, lets go now,” Oscem said
“Ok,” Jonk said.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 blast off.
“Arrrrrghhhhhh!” they both shouted as the rocket went back to Earth.
“Look! That’s not earth,” said Oscem.
Crash, Bang, Boom! The rocket crashed! It was very, very hot on the parallel planet. Oscem could taste his sweat, he thought it would be very fun, but he felt very sad and he wanted to get home. Jonk could see the rocket. Jonl talked very loud. Oscem could smell dust, oil and smoke. He was touching a screw and a motor. They got the rocket fixed. Then they went back to Earth and had a Space Party.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!