Magic Shoes

One afternoon there was a girl named Bella. She always wanted to be a ballet dancer, but all the other girls teased her because she wasn't good at it. But one afternoon she went to the shops and she saw ballet shoes. She really wanted to buy them so her mum bought them for her. When Bella got home she put them on straight away and soon then, she knew she was awesome and said “These are no ordinary shoes these are magic shoes”. When Bella went to school, she showed the girls one more time and the girls were speechless. They said “You are through please dance with us”. For the next 2 months they rehearsed and finally the day had come they went to Perth to perform an act called In the Woods. When they came back everyone was so proud of Bella and beyond that day Bella had a happy ending.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!