Volcano Attack

On a normally peaceful farm, the skies turn dark and gloomy as the ash clouds close in. People are evacuating the farm rapidly, leaving the farm a ghost town. The path is leading them to their defence.Up high in the warm sky, a huge ash cloud closes in to cover the sky, like a big blanket of powder. Creeping closer and closer, the ash is as deadly as a snake. Swallowed up by the vast sky the big ash cloud gets gloomier and gloomier. The sky is painfully black. As scared as a cat, the young girl is screaming aloud as she evacuates the farm. As she departs the farm, the girl’s face looks painfully scared for her life. When the people evacuate they are running on a wet and dirty path. It is as long as the Great Wall of China.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!