The First Night

How am I going to find a good job? I growl and wander towards a big board, Fazbear’s pizza job wanted, I say as I pick up the flier, this could be good, w-wait 6.00pm-12.00am, that’s late I growl and stomp off, I pace towards Fazbear’s pizza, when I walk inside I trip and fall on the ground and graze my knee, OWW! I grumble and look up to see a little kid laughing, hey, why’d you do that? The kid runs off as I reach for the kids’ scrawny neck, I sigh, damn punk, I get up and look around, I notice a tall door, what’s in here? I knock on the door and hear someone come to the door, it opens and a tall man stands there, uh hello, I’m here to apply for the job I say, ah yes, come in, would you be able to work this late? Um yeah, alright you’re hired, I smile slightly, thank you I replied, when do I start? Tonight! He says and leads you to a room with lots of cameras, two doors and big foggy windows, you’ll be working here tonight and the other nights, I nod, good luck and don’t die the manager says the last part as a whisper and walks away, so I just have to survive the whole night?
Sounds too easy I say confidently and check the cameras but notice that Bonnie’s gone, oh, no, no, no, no, where is he I say and freak out, there’s a sudden noise from above, huh? The vents! I snatch a torch and glare at the vents and after moments there’s a purple figure staring down at me sending frostbite down my spine, I fiercely flash the torch into Bonnie’s face blinding his eyes. Bonnie scrambles away, phew I say wiping my sweaty forehead, I slump down onto my chair and check the cameras, 8.41pm, I said while leaping off my seat, I look down the hallway, Freddy’s coming, I say and slam the door shut, I bolt to the other door and force it shut, Chica appears at the window, AHH! I scream and fall towards the other window and Freddy’s face searches the room through the misted window, I curl myself into a ball and stay silent, when Chica and Freddy leave I check the time, 11.34pm, I huff and dust myself off, I open both doors and check the cameras, everyone is working except the one in pirates cove, why isn’t this camera working?
I say worried but angered, I hear a sudden noise echo and vibrate through the room, spin around and get grabbed by my right shoulder and then my left, I struggle and look up only to meet glowing golden and purple orbs, Foxy and Bonnie drag me towards the door, when their half way through I slam the close button and the door shuts leaving their arms stuck, I dash out the other door and Chica’s in the hallway, I sprint the other way but Freddy’s their so I decide to go down the hallway where Chica is, she strikes but I dodge and ram her into the wall, I continue down the hallway and make my way to the main entrance, I use all my strength and but through, when I’m outside I gasp for air and stumble onto the ground but I only just realise there are four more nights!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!