Feeling Stories

Feeling stories
Happy
What makes you happy is it thing like eating you favourite food or playing with your toys or even with your friends let’s see what others think:

When my friends make me laugh and I nearly pee my pants.


Going to the beach with all my friends and surfing in the ocean.

When I have my legs up and relaxing and I go to sleep.

Joy
What makes you joyful is it when you’re getting a new pet or is it when you get to go out somewhere let’s see what others think.

When I get to go out for tea and then go to the movies or go shopping.

Having a holiday and having days of school.

Getting new toys or cloths.

Scared
What makes you scared is it scary movies or books is it monsters under the bed what makes you scared

Spider’s creepy bugs and animals like snakes and thing like that.

Sometimes when there’s something due tomorrow and you only just started and that really creeps me out.

I’m scared of something happening to me or if I get hurt or something like that.

Anger
What makes you angry is it your brother or sister annoying you or is it getting in trouble for no reason let’s see what other people think.

Maths and mad math teachers and really hard work.

MY mum saying no electronics or TV for the day.

People keep secrets from you and when your upset people keep crowding.

Sadness
What makes you sad is it losing something you love or making a mistake let’s see what makes other people sad.

When I want a lolly but my mum says no only fruit.

That things can’t last forever or even long.

When people or animals are hurt sad or lonely


Embarrassed
What embarrasses you is it your pants fall down or you fall over in front of something and face plant let’s see what embarrasses other people.

If I’m wearing a drees or something and it comes up and people see it.

When I say something and people hear it wrong and then they laugh at me.

When something gets stuck in my teeth and then someone takes a photo and they see it.

Hope you enjoyed it!














FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!