Magic Cloud

“Woo Hoo!” I screamed! I was having a water fight with my brothers, Bailey, Jasper and Jett. I have a baby sister but she’s much too young to have a water fight, so she just started sliding down her little water slide… SPLASH! Oh no Jett had hit me with a water balloon, I got too carried away talking that I forgot I was in a water fight here! “Haha, no you don’t!” I chase after Jett and get him with my water gun! “Aghh!” he screams jumping in a bush. “I’m going to get you,” I whisper. I can hear Jasper and Bailey creeping up behind me so I leap in the bush like a Kangaroo jumping over a motorbike. I stare at the bush for a while and then I turn around and drop my gun in amazement. I find myself sitting right in front of a little door made out of very fine wood. I knock. No answer. I knock again knowing that Bailey and Jasper where going to fire at me any second now. The door opens. I stare in and see a pink and blue cloud, and on it sits a little boy, “Who are you” I ask? He turns around. “It’s me, your little brother.” “Jett? I don’t remember you having a staff?” I say putting a confused face on. “In this world…” He didn’t get to finish as I interrupt him. “Wait this world?” I say, hopping on the cloud. At that moment, I hear Bailey and Jasper jump into the bush. They aren’t surprised. “What, have you guys seen this before?” I ask. “Well dah,” says Jasper. “Who doesn’t?” says Bailey. “Umm me!” They look at each other and laugh so hard! “Stop laughing and get on,” I say. They go quiet and get on this pink and blue cloud. As they hop on, Jasper got a Golden sword with a diamond at its tip, and Bailey gets an invisible cloak.
“Anyway as I was saying, this cloud is magic and gives you a present of your choice.” I think and think, POP! A box just popped up into my face and fell onto my lap. Was it what I wanted? Or was this just a big trick? The box had a gold ribbon and was red, just like what you would get for Christmas. I carefully untied the gold ribbon. “Is that seriously what you wished for?” said Bailey. “Yes,” I responded, “I don’t see the problem.” “Well,” said Jasper, “you could have picked something else, you had anything to choose from.” I pulled out my gift, it was the best thing ever! I hopped off the cloud, opened the door, leaped out of the bush and was just about to show mum until my shirt flew back and I went with it. Jett had pulled me back with his staff. Bailey whispered, “Don’t tell or show anyone.” This was the best day ever!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!