Zombie Invasion

Once upon time there was a young lady called Katie who lived on her own. One night she was watching a movie but she heard something banging on the front door. She went to open it and saw a zombie standing at the door. When she saw the zombie she screamed and fainted. The zombie ate her brain which made her turn into a zombie. They went to a weapon store to get some weapons and some clothes. They went to the beach and had fun. They had the best time ever. At sun rise they went back to their graves for the rest of the day. There was a secret room under the graves and they had a party until night fall. They came out of their graves and got some junk food for the next party. They dressed up as real people and went to the movies where they watched Inside Out 5 times. Then they saw Minions 10 times. The cameras around town had filmed the Zombies moving around town. Superman,Green Lantern and Batman saw the zombies on TV. They made a potion to turn them into people again. They teamed up and threw the potion into the group of Zombies. The gas spread out over them and after 1 minute it faded away. The zombies slowly turned back into humans and every body lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!