Paper Gilr

Have you ever looked at yourself and wondered ‘Who Am I?’ I have and what came up in my head was paper… I am a piece of blank paper with no label, no meaning and nothing written not even a word… I thought I should then start and write my own story… the story of my life… with one thought of this I imagined this will be one of my hardest books to write and will take some time in editing and prof reading… I always knew I wasn't right… I always knew that something big was going to happen I never thought of it being me writing a book… well a book about me…


I grew up in Adelaide yes that’s right Adelaide I live in a suburb where the gangs in the neighborhood smoke anything and sell drugs to kids… a suburb where people would get bashed or abused... which none of these happened to me… I don’t smoke and I don’t do drugs I am just an everyday 15 year old girl trying to find out where she belongs in the world… I have no boyfriend and well if you have seen The Duff you would pretty much have a clue who I am … I’ll give you a hint the one no one likes and the odd one out… if you still have no clue A) watch the movie or B) read this bit I am about to tell you… I am the Designated ugly fat friend … I know… I know some people who read this might be my friends and think ‘You’re not Fat… your skinny’ but the amount I eat is CRAZY!


I mean as soon as I get home all I do is eat, eat, eat until all of the food in the house is gone… don’t believe me… ask any family member I live with they will tell you the exact same thing as what I just said I am like the Cookie monster but except I eat everything (Except for Sausages, Meat Patties and anything else that I can’t think of right now)…

I live with a family of 6 and well if you don’t do sports you better run or get the hell out of our family… My mum did netball when she was younger… my dad did Basketball, Netball and karate well… basically everything… My brother Joseph plays basketball… my sister Nicole plays netball and used to do Tee ball and Karate… my other sister Alicia play Netball as well… and you guessed it I play Netball too… but I also used you Kick some butt in Karate in competitions and other things and I also use to play Tee Ball as well … well correction I used to run away from the ball…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!