Saving The Harbour


“Sergeant are you there? Its central base” “Yes Sergeant Fred here, do you have a mission?” Answered Fred
“No sir.” Replied central base
“Just patrolling the wonderful Harbour Bridge in my black and lime green, shimmering Mercedes chief Said Fred.”

“Alert, Officer Fred! There’s been a horrific collision on the east side of the outrageously beautiful opera house at main street get there as fast as you can.” Expressed central base
“Heading there.” Muttered Fred. Eor eor eor.
“Excuse what’s your name?” Asked Fred
“My name’s Trevor.”
“Were you speeding Trevor?”
“No I wasn’t speeding” replied Trevor confidently.
“Just wait Trevor I need to go back to the car for a minute.”
“Central base are you there” Asked Fred Yes... wait warning, warning alerted the annoying voice of the computer ERROR, ERROR “Sergeant we’ve been set up I will need you back at central base as fast as a lightning strike.” expressed central base.

“I’m back Shouted Fred at the top of his voice.”
“Fred it was a fake crash, we have approximately 10 minutes to stop the bomb from blowing or else all 53,000 tonnes of steel from the harbour bridge is gone, just like that, I sent out sneaky little spies to eliminate all bad people involved in this situation” yelled central base.
“All they want is valuable jewellery” snapped Fred!
“I’m going to stop this outrage!” demanded Fred.

“I’m at the harbour I’ve spotted the bomb 55.7 seconds left.
I’m moving in, I got it 10...9 what’s the password? ZEFYK942.
5...4...3 loading 2... Done mission complete.
“Yeah we stopped this at last” screamed Fred.
“You proved me wrong Fred” said central base.

1 Year Later.....
The group who set this crime up got put behind bars.

Fred Vower went on to be a famous lawyer.

And central Base is now a famous company.














FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!