I Never Want To Swim Again


I had a bad and gurgling feeling in my tummy. “Come on Mac, I have been here before,” said Harold. I froze when I entered my heart started pounding. “Is the water always green?” I asked. “Yes it is always green!” said Mrs Ring. I shivered
On the diving board... I was on the tall diving board waiting for the man to dive. He took a massive leap. He nearly broke my eardrums when he screamed. BONGG! CRACK! OUCH! I banged my head hard when I landed.
At hospital....
It was scary. The doctors leaned over me. “Mr Mac Dawson are you familiar with needles?” said one. “Mmm! Maybe?” I mumbled. “Just say yes or no,” suggested another.
“Yes!” I said. I had to stay overnight. “Here you are, here’s your little toy bear called Woogie,” explained Mum. “NOOO! THAT BEAR IS TROUBLE!”
The next day... “Come on Mac get the painful needle over with,” I said myself. Just then, Doctor Dane came in. “Konichiwa!” he said. “Just do the needle!” demanded a doctor. “Okay” I said. I needed to escape. I spun the big wheels on one doctor. One grabbed my arm and ouch!! Crack!! Scream! My arm was bleeding, worst day ever!!! My long arm got broken thanks to a pool, needles and doctors.
20 years later, Mrs Ring had joined the army and became a nurse so now she holds the world record for 2000 people bandaged in a year. Harold made a living out of swimming and is now 20 and has one wife called Alex.
Doctor Dane got fired because he thinks that he is Japanese and thinks that aliens will attack earth. Woogie got chewed up by a toddler. Mac kept on breaking bones of all sorts

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!