Oh No! Not Another Story!

Oh, why are you here? It’s just another story… I mean who likes reading about an owl with a dragon tail that eats burgers? Well, I guess weird people like you do, so I’m going to stop talking and let you read this horror story.
In the land of weird creatures, there is an owl with a dragon tail and a burger in his hand. He thinks he is the most evil bird in the world, but… everyone thinks he is the cutest bird with no life. (Oh, am I being too mean? Sorry but it’s just another story!) He has spent 3 years building his owl-mobile but all it is is a tuna can with wheels. He has a friend named Rob the robin bird. He also helps the owl with a dragon tail that eats burgers his entire life and tries to take over the world.
One day the owl with… (Ok, I know you get the point!) Decided to go see his family. He drove over bridges, over grass and over the Great Wall of China just to see mumma owl, because the owl was a burgerholic he ate mumma owl up. (Alright maybe I’m going over the top) after he ate his mother he realised it’s time to take over the world.
He climbed Mountain Dew, He felt him go down. When he looked down, he saw that he squashed the can (hahaha… I’m funny… no wonder I’m single :c). After squashing a poor innocent can that did nothing wrong he climbed mount Everest and put his Super-duper, evil, killing chicken machine that shoots out chickens down (What was I thinking when I wrote this story). He shot it right into Rob the robin who fell all the way down the mountain and was killed. The owl was so upset that he stopped being evil.
3 years later (SpongeBob reference)
He flew all the way to Japan to get the new Pokémon Black & White. After playing it, he had an idea to make Burgermon. It failed because all he could think of was paper with burgers on it (Burger I choose you!) One day he was really mad that all his inventions failed so he became a book writer and oh no! Not another story!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!