James Blond License To Grill

James Blond License to Grill.

Once upon a time there was a boy named James Blond. He dreamed of being a spy, he had watched all the classic movies of James Bond, but James never knew his dream of becoming a spy will become his reality. Twenty years later, he himself at MI6 training to become a spy. Two years later, he found himself at one of the most popular crimes of all time.The crown jewels were stolen. He had all the new gadgets chewing gum that blew up, gloves that you can climb walls with and a Ferrari that can go under water. He found himself in a classic chase, he did a back flip into his Ferrari and then the chase begins he jumped out of his car and shot three bullets but the thief got away. Two weeks later he was questioning the thief, James said “Who are you working for? “ the man replied “why do need to know?”James replied “Because I work for MI6 so tell me who do you work for? By the way the man’s name was Jeff , but the man didn't reply so they put him in jail until he had had enough. A month later he was staying at a hotel because he was going to a party to see if anything was suspicious and report to the FBI.


Chapter 2 Finding the Crown Jewels.


Two months had passed and they found the location of the people who had stolen the crown jewels. They asked James and his buddy Nicholas Grant to go track down the thieves. Finally they found the thieves but the thieves had guns as well. James had the first shot then it back fired back and forth but unfortunately Nick got shot. James quickly grabbed Nick so he wouldn't get shot again. But good thing Nick was still alive. Finally they had run out of bullets so they ran into their car with the crown jewels and James carried Nick into the car. Bam the car chase began. Loud noises going off everywhere,
James shot BOOM! BOOM! it all went silent. Out of nowhere there were police cars, helicopters everywhere. All surrounding the thieves. Finally they were caught. James and Nick were remembered for there courage, bravery and confidence. So Nick and James went to the palace and the Queen knighted them.




Chapter 3 the terrorist bombing.


Just out side the palace there was a bombing, Nick and James sprang into action. They ran outside the palace but the terrorist saw them and jumped into their car. James and Nick followed. They were crashing everywhere but finally the police caught them. Two police died but the terrorists were sent to jail and so Nick and James’ adventures continued …




Based on James Bond By Shermark, Joseph, Leitan 3/4 Murray
Ideas from Johnny English, Spider man, James Bond and Mission Impossible

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!